Pinar Del Rio is the 'tobacco' valley not far from Havana , the place the finest tobacco leaves are harvested. It also is an XO Cognac crafted particularly from the eaux-de-vie in the Paradise Cellar of Maison Gautier especially for cigar affcionados.
It is carefully balanced to eanble to hold all of the aromas of the Cognac within the mouth while respecting the personality of each and every cigar.
Its amber color , with flashes of mahogany and rosewood.
The nose reveals an unprecedented richness of elaborate aromas with hints of vanilla, dried fruit and woodiness.
Its roundness and balance predominate on the palate with the growing intensity of its bouquet leading to a remarkably subtle end.
The XO Pinar Del Rio, to be enjoyed neat with a cigar, is the suitable present for cigar enthusiasts.
Pinar del Rio, the results of a couple of months of labor and persistence of the Cellar grasp is the most effective reply to the expectations of the connoisseurs whose palate will appreciate the combo of aged Cognacs and high quality cigars.
- Concours Général Agricole Paris (Silver medal) France, 2005
- International Spirits Challenge (bronze medal) England, 2005
- International Wine & Spirits Competition (Silver medal) England, 2005, Gold Medal 2007
- Concours Saveurs Poitou-Charentes (Silver medal) France, 2004
- Challenge international du vin (Silver medal) France,
- 2003 Silver Medal, San Francisco World, Spirits Competition 2011 U.S.A.
|% Alc||40 %|