Its colour is incandescent gold. The perfect harmonious nose reveals aromas of vineyard blossom combined to Limousin oak and hints of vanilla and mellow rancio. Its virility never turns into aggressiveness, which enables you to savour fully its lingering taste and remarkable finesse.
Gold Medal 2003 at International Reviews Spirits Competitionx
In July 2013 Louis Royer XO Cognac was Named Among The World's Top 120 Spirits by Paul Pacult's Spirit Journal. Paul Pacult's Spirit Journal is one of the key voices in spirits criticism and its list represents the very best of five-star rated distillates across a comprehensive range of spirits categories. The publication praised Louis Royer XO Cognac for its "Deeply nutty aromas. Midpalate highlights aspects of honey, cocoa and chocolate orange. Aftertaste is luscious, honeyed and profoundly deep."
Pacult added : "By choosing Louis Royer XO (#23 on the list) to be a member of the Spirit Journal Top 120 Spirits in the World list for 2013, we were simply acknowledging what strides have been made at this esteemed Cognac house in the last decade,"
And he further stated : "The XO is a banquet of wonderful aromas and flavors that would easily please any sophisticated admirer of luxury spirits. The editors of F. Paul Pacult's Spirit Journal are happy to point consumers in the direction of Louis Royer."
"We are honored to have Louis Royer XO Cognac take its rightful place among the finest spirits in the world," says Philippe Pichetto, Export Director, Louis Royer Cognac. "XO is our house's signature spirit and we consider it quite an achievement to impress Mr. Pacult's discerning palate. XO offers complexity, balance and authenticity in a single sip. We find that it delights both connoisseurs and newcomers to this noble sipping spirit."
|% Alc||40 %|
- A high end cognac experienceReview by Carmen
- While this product is stinnungly' s m o o t h.its taste is strange though striking. I remember when I bought a minibottle of this Camus Extra product, the smell was other worldly' but its taste compared to remy extra perfection or the much less costly maison surrenne xo 1972 are simply better when it comes to classic high end cognac taste experience. (Posted on 9/5/2013)
- Bronze Medal International Spirits ChallengeReview by Chantal FM
- Congratulations! (Posted on 10/4/2012)
- Bronze Medal International Spirits Challenge 2012!Review by Chantal FM
- The International Spirits Challenge is the most authoritative, respected and influential spirits competition in the world. The ISC has evolved over recent years to recognise four key areas of the industry; Tasting, Design & Packaging, Marketing and Retailer Awards. (Posted on 10/4/2012)