"This cognac was produced on the family vineyard of the brooker who sold it to us. It has remained in its place of origin for nearly 60 years, stored in a vast warehouse on paving stone until Jean transferred it to the state-controlled warehouses in February 1999. This cognac was there during the German occupation of the castle. Liberation gave way to looting by both the occupants and a small percentage of the local population. Because of the photocopies of the original documents certified by the town hall, we can follow the administrative history of this cognac since 1944 until the date of purchase in 1999. Carbon-14 dating confirms the date of the files."
|Growth area||Bons Bois|